I hope everything was merely a joke,
I hope when I awake tomorrow,
I will find that everything was just a dream.
I hope it ain't true because it hurts.
it hurts to them, it hurts to everyone who sees them being hurt.
I really suck in comforting people so I prayed to God.
I told Him to let me the right words come to me.
I hope amidst everything, she can stay strong.
and as much as I really really want to be there for her right now,
at this very moment, I can't. the only thing that I can do, is to pray for her...
and I really really hope she will be alright.
I know she will never be able to get through this, nobody would..
but at the very least, I really really hope she will get over the pain.
the pain of feeling the loss.
Lord, please be there for her when I am unable to.
please hold her in your arms whenever she is breaking apart.
please wipe her tears whenever she cries. please catch her whenever she falls.
please let her overcome this ordeal, this test that you've given her.
please.